Steel grating is also called steel grating. The grating is cross-arranged with flat steel according to a certain spacing and horizontal bars, and welded into a steel product with a square lattice in the middle. It is mainly used as a gutter cover. , steel structure platform plate, steel ladder tread plate, etc., the cross bar is generally made of twisted square steel.
Steel grating classification:
1. According to the welding method, it can be divided into: pressure welding type, phase embedding type, through-lock type and through-welding type.
2 According to the shape of the side surface of the loaded flat steel, it can be divided into: flat type, tooth type and "I" type, etc.
3. According to its use, it can be divided into: general-purpose steel grating and special-purpose steel grating such as: trench cover, tread plate, etc.
4. Steel grating is divided into: stainless steel grating and carbon steel grating according to the material.
Steel grating production method:
1. The pressure-welded steel grating is composed of load flat steel and horizontal bars arranged at a certain distance, welded into the original plate by 200 tons of hydraulic resistance welding automation equipment, and processed by cutting, opening, and edge wrapping. The product.
2. Spacing of loaded flat bars: the center distance of two adjacent loaded flat bars, usually 30MM and 40MM.
3. Bar spacing: The center distance between two adjacent horizontal bars is usually 50MM, 100, two types, which can be produced according to customer requirements.
4. Various types of steel gratings can be customized according to customer requirements.
Tianjin Shunjinhua Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd