Steel grating can be used in the fields of heavy loaflooring, catwalk, mezzanines/decking, stair tread, fencing, ramp, dock, trench cover, drainage pit cover, maintenance platform, pedestrian/crowded pedestrian, factory, workshop, motor rooms, trolley channel, heavy loading area, boiler equipment and heavy equipment area, etc
1.Plain: one of the most widely used gratings, available for flooring, sidewalk, drainage pit cover, stair tread, etc.
2.Serrated: Better non-skid property & safety compared with plain grating.
3.I-shape: lighter, more economical and practical comparing with plain grating.
Steel lattice plate is a kind of steel product which is welded into square lattice in the middle by press welding machine or manual welding according to certain spacing and cross bar. The steel lattice plate is mainly used for ditch cover plate, steel structure platform plate, steel ladder pedal, etc. The cross bar is generally made of square steel after torsion.
Steel lattice plate is usually made of carbon steel. Hot-dip galvanizing can prevent oxidation. It can also be made of stainless steel. The steel grille has ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, anti-skid, explosion and other properties.
1. At each intersection of load flat steel and cross bar, it should be fixed by welding, riveting or pressing lock.
2. Pressure resistance welding or arc welding are preferred in the welding of steel grille.
3. The pressure lock of the steel grille can be fixed by pressing the cross bar into the loaded flat steel by a press.
4. Steel grilles should be processed into various shapes according to the needs of users.
5. The spacing of the load flat steel and the spacing of the cross bar can be determined by the supplier and the demander according to the design requirements. As an industrial platform, it is suggested that the spacing of load flat steel should not be greater than 40 mm and the spacing of cross bar should not be greater than 165 mm.
Usage: Steel lattice plate is suitable for alloy, building materials, power plants and boilers. Shipbuilding. Petrochemical steel grille, chemical and general industrial plant, municipal construction and other industries, with ventilation, light transmission, anti-skid, strong bearing capacity, beautiful and durable, easy to clean, easy to install and other advantages. Steel grille has been widely used in all walks of life at home and abroad, mainly for industrial platforms, ladder pedals, railings, passage floors, railway bridge sideways, overhead tower platforms, drainage ditch covers, well covers, road barriers, three-dimensional parking lots, fences of government organs, schools, factories, enterprises, sports fields, garden villas, and so on. Outer windows, balcony guardrails, highway and railway Guardrails for residential buildings, etc.
Specification of Steel Grating:
1. The shape of bearing bar: Plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating), Serrated type and I-Shape type
2. Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60, 80mm, of which 30mm & 40mmare recommended.
3. Cross bar pitches can be 40,50,60,65,76,100,101.6,120mm are recommended.
4. Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended.
5. Material: Carbon steel/ stainless steel
6. Tolerance:The allowed deviation of length is +0/-5mm, while the allowed deviation of width is +/-5 mm.The non-perpendicularity of bearing bar is allowed no more than 10% of width of bearing bar.Cross bar surface should not surpass bearing bar surface 1mm, beginning & end of cross bar should not surpass the end surfaces of two sides of grating 2mm.
7. Standard: Technical InformationPopular Types of Steel Grating:
1. Steel grating with 30mmx50mm bearing bar pitch is the most widely used in industrial area. Among the general series, it maintains the strongest resistance to impulsive force.
2. Steel grating with 40mmx50mm bearing bar pitch is one of the most economical & lightest types. It should be the best choice to customer on the occasion when the clear span is small.
3. Steel grating with 60mmx50mm bearing bar pitch & 50mm cross bar pitch is developed specially for mining industry. As it can avoid the mineral splashing down on board, it's appointed to use in fabrication plant, transfer terminal & other areas of mining.Saddle Clip Steel Grating:
Type A saddle clip- composed of a top board with double hooks, a holding down plate with teeth and M8 inner-hexagon-bolt.
Type B saddle clip- composed of a top board with double hooks (one of hooks can draw together the two neighboring steel gratings), and a holding down plate with teeth and a M8 inner-hexagon-bolt.
Type C saddle clip-composed of a top board with double hooks and a M8 hexagon-bolt can be welded in supporting structure
Our Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I.D. and quality information.
Tianjin Shunjinhua Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd