1.Trench cover plate construction is simple, light weight, good load capacity, impact resistance, rather bend than break, large displacement, beautiful and durable after hot dip zinc treatment, corrosion protection, with iron cover plate incomparable advantages.
2.The flat steel of groove cover plate is bearing (support) direction, and the length of the flat steel is determined according to the wide gap left in groove (water well).
3.According to the length of the trench (water well), the standard width of the plate that conforms to the processing modulus is taken as 995mm, the gap between the plates is left as 5mm.
4.The length of the trench (well) less than 1 meter is determined by modulus.
5.Select the type of steel grille plate according to the width of trench (well) and load bearing requirements.
6.It is recommended to select standard size trench cover plate for design and construction, and other specifications can be customize.
Steel lattice plate is usually made of carbon steel. Hot-dip galvanizing can prevent oxidation. It can also be made of stainless steel. The steel grille has ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, anti-skid, explosion and other properties.
1. At each intersection of load flat steel and cross bar, it should be fixed by welding, riveting or pressing lock.
2. Pressure resistance welding or arc welding are preferred in the welding of steel grille.
3. The pressure lock of the steel grille can be fixed by pressing the cross bar into the loaded flat steel by a press.
4. Steel grilles should be processed into various shapes according to the needs of users.
5. The spacing of the load flat steel and the spacing of the cross bar can be determined by the supplier and the demander according to the design requirements. As an industrial platform, it is suggested that the spacing of load flat steel should not be greater than 40 mm and the spacing of cross bar should not be greater than 165 mm.
Tianjin Shunjinhua Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd