Steel lattice plate is usually made of carbon steel. Hot-dip galvanizing can prevent oxidation. It can also be made of stainless steel. The steel grille has ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, anti-skid, explosion and other properties.
1. At each intersection of load flat steel and cross bar, it should be fixed by welding, riveting or pressing lock.
2. Pressure resistance welding or arc welding are preferred in the welding of steel grille.
3. The pressure lock of the steel grille can be fixed by pressing the cross bar into the loaded flat steel by a press.
4. Steel grilles should be processed into various shapes according to the needs of users.
5. The spacing of the load flat steel and the spacing of the cross bar can be determined by the supplier and the demander according to the design requirements. As an industrial platform, it is suggested that the spacing of load flat steel should not be greater than 40 mm and the spacing of cross bar should not be greater than 165 mm.
Tianjin Shunjinhua Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd